Scarborough | PRIME Lingo
Consumer demographics across the U.S. are changing—quickly. You need to know who your consumer is, as well as their unique behaviors and what motivates them. Nielsen Scarborough’s consumer insights provide the detailed information you need to understand today’s evolving consumers, regardless of their market or industry.
Nielsen Scarborough captures local and national consumer insights across 2,000+ categories including leisure activities, shopping behaviors, purchasing patterns, and media consumption. Conducting 330,000+ surveys a year throughout the U.S., Nielsen Scarborough ensures that advertisers and media companies are equipped to meet the needs of their customers and uncover new strategic possibilities.
Increase your efficiency and ability to leverage local Scarborough insights with Nielsen PRIME Lingo. This data analysis software features a user friendly interface and simplified features – all without sacrificing the ability to perform in-depth analytics. With applications for beginner, intermediate, and advanced users, your entire team will be able to unlock Nielsen Scarborough local insights using Nielsen PRIME Lingo software.
PRIME Lingo Software Features:
- Pre-defined templated reports for beginners based on commonly used categories.
- Report Builder: Allows you to create custom reports across our extensive database of categories.
- Trender: provides a quick and easy way to track demographic, media or consumer behaviors over time.
- Mean, Median and Totals offer quick access to pre-created calculations for 100+ categories including demographics, shopping and media usage to easily understand the power of your target consumer.
- Media Rankers allow you to sort any media by average or cume audiences against a specific target.
- Reach & Frequency offers the opportunity to create multi-media schedules against specific targets and evaluate performance by reach, frequency, impressions, GRP’s and CPM.
- Trade Area Builder allows you to geo-target with the creation of a zip code defined area.
- Mapping Capabilities provide the ability to analyze qualitative characteristics by geographic areas.
- Graphing Functions help quickly output data insights into a variety of charting options.
- Cloud promotes information sharing among multiple users inside and outside your organization.
Browse the Upcoming Classes (right panel) and register in a live training session.
Training guides and videos are available within PRIME Lingo. You can find resources in the Help section of the left-hand sidebar or under General Information on the homepage.
Technical Support or Data Queries
For any Scarborough or PRIME Lingo technical, data investigations or new account requests please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-855-807-2272